Keeping Patient Safety a Priority
As Lincoln Surgical Associates starts to perform elective surgeries again, it is important that our patients know what steps we are taking to ensure their safety throughout the surgical process.
If you are currently living with a painful condition that could be helped with surgery, we don't want you to feel you need to wait for treatment.
Here are the safety precautions we are taking to keep patients and staff safe:
- Providing temperature checks before patients enter the building.
- Increasing sanitation efforts in waiting areas and patient rooms.
- Scheduling longer appointment blocks so that there are fewer patients in the waiting room.
- Requiring patients to wear masks when coming to the office and having staff and surgeons wear masks at ALL times.
- Allowing only one person (who must be 18 or older) to come to the appointment with the patient.
- Working closely with the hospitals to ensure patient safety (following Illinois Department of Public Health COVID-19 guidelines: separate hospital entrances from COVID-19 patients, COVID-19 testing before surgeries, quarantine periods before surgeries).